Friday, July 20, 2012

We Published Our First Book Today

  So this is from Outfox Digital Publishing (I am the CEO). We published our first eBook today. A cookbook that focuses on Northern Italian cuisine that can be made from scratch in just minutes. It's a great book for beginners or for seasoned cooks. There are 50+ recipes to choose from that are categorized as: Bruschetta, Antipasti, Insalate, Primi, Secondi and Dolce. The eBook is called Fast and Fresh: Recipes from Northern Italy and the author is Giovanni Gaudio.


  Overall the process at times was frustrating and the hours were much longer than I could have imagined but it is so worth it. I feel like I have accomplished something wonderful and there is something out there now that will be around for a long time. I can't even comprehend right now what it will be like when I finish writing and  publish my novel. Here is an excerpt from the introduction of the cookbook.



I understand how fast we live in our American culture and the challenges our home cooks face- attempting to prepare healthy and interesting meals for their families and friends that are also nutritious and non-processed, usually with limited amounts of available time. My latest inspiration is to offer a simple cookbook that is fast and fresh, with recipes that lend themselves to a quick snack, a bigSunday meal or a great dinner party. I hope you enjoy my recipes and find they’re approachable mid-week or fabulous and satisfying for entertaining.
Some of these recipes have been made in a particular region in Italy for centuries; other recipes were developed by me and are a creative spin-off from an Italian recipe. And some recipes are completely inspired by a combination of local farmers’ crops in Northern California, my travels and certainly my imagination. Have fun, enjoy the process and the outcome, e buon appetito!

To find out more about the cookbook, get a sample or buy your own copy Click Here! or search 'Giovanni Gaudio' on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment