Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The First Time I Kissed A Woman

This is the title of my first book, well a novella really, which I released this week on Amazon as part of the Kindle Direct Publishing program and also chose for it to be included in Prime so that readers can use their Prime subscription to borrow my work!

It was very exciting honestly to get it done and out there in the world! So far the sales have be about what I expected, but the people who have read it and left reviews seem to really love it! That's the best part for me. I just wanted people to enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Here's the book blurb from Amazon:
This coming of age story tells the tale of Ryan, a conservative young guy on a mission to get to his mother's giant birthday bash on time. As he navigates the slippery slope of a typical crush on a girl, he finds himself in an adventure that helps him to see how immediate circumstances can help change his perception of the world and his place in it. This post-modern story, set mostly at a bar and eventually a hotel room, reminds the reader of the rite of passage a boy makes when he becomes a man.

I can't wait to see how other readers respond. Here are a few samples from the reviews so far:

"An endearing coming-of-age tale from a male's perspective as he navigates the oftentimes daunting world of girls and women. The author's writing style shows great movement; offering the reader easy, yet descriptive prose. I couldn't put it down!"

"I thoroughly enjoyed reading this novella. It was a fun and easy read that I definitely could not put down. It kept me entertained and I am looking forward to many more novels and/or novellas from Orion."

Support Indie Authors by going to Amazon and buying your copy today!






No comments:

Post a Comment